BUSINESS CONTINUITY UPDATE
during this time.
Update as of Jan 14th 2021
Projects (renovations and new builds of residential properties and construction work) must have started before January 12th – any projects that are just in the conceptual or planning stage are on hold for an indefinite duration.
For new and prospective projects we have changed our initial meeting options to include:
- An introductory Zoom or phone meeting to get to know you and your project is the best way to see if we are a good fit to work together.
If you have any questions about our policies or the government regulations regarding residential construction, do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs that are currently on the go
As construction has been declared an essential service under s. 61 and 65 of Sch. 2 – Essential Businesses – of the Order in Council 23-Mar-20 from the Province of Ontario, we will continue to operate our building sites, on a modified basis, in order to continue to support our workers and their families.
We will be complying with all measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as outlined under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and associated regulations and public health directives issued by the Chief Medical Officer of Health of the Province.
Changes will include:
- Staggered start times for team members
- Staggered breaks/lunches
- Mandatory PPE, including gloves/masks
- Restricting the number of people on-site to 5 and maintaining physical distancing at all times
- Eliminating equipment or service use by more than 1 person at one time
- Holding crew meetings in a large or outdoor spaces
- Limiting unnecessary on-site contact between workers and and outside service providers